Rules of Paper
GENERAL FEATURES OF PAPERS
- To present the paper in congress, and to publish the paper in congress e-book and scientific journals, it has to be in accordance with congress topics.
- In order for a paper to be published in the Congress Book, at least one of the authors of papers must be registered to congress.
- Proceedings will be sent via the website and evaluated by the arbitrators in the scientific committee. Proceedings sent via e-mail or mail will not be accepted.
- Reviewing process can be monitored through the paper system on the congress website from registered person. In addition to that, Author of the paper will receive e-mail when paper is submitted to the system, demand for re-formation or the paper is approved/disapproved to present in congress. Therefore, it is suggested that e-mail and spam mails are controlled time to time.
- Whether the papers are approved/disapproved after judges’ evaluations and if accepted, type of the presentation (Oral/Poster) will be determined by regulation committee in line with scientific committee’s suggestions and it will be announced to author of the paper by e-mail.
- Approved papers will be published in e-congress book by taking ISBN.
- Paper can be submitted in Turkish or English.
Instructions for Writing Papers
- Two types of papers can be submitted:
- Research Paper
- Review Paper
- Papers will be published in two types in e-congress book.
- Full Paper
- Both TYPE and FORM should be selected on the paper system.
- If abstract is submitted to paper system, it cannot be converted into FULL PAPER FORM.
PLEASE CONTROLL THE PAPER FORM
IF ABSTRACT IS SUBMITTED, IT CANNOT BE CONVERTED INTO FULL PAPER.
ORAL PRESENTATIONS RULES
- Presentation time will be 10 minutes.
- It is suggested to prepare maximum12-20 slides.
- Projector and computer need will be supplied.
PREPARING OF POSTER RULES
- For each and every poster, maximum 70 cm of horizontal axis and 90 cm of vertical axis will be the limit for preparation.
- Writings on the poster should be easily read in a distance of 1 meter.
- On top of each and every poster, names of the paper, author, the institution that the author works and responsible author’s name should be underlined.
- Heading letters’ size of the poster should be at least 2.5 cm.
- Posters will be exhibited in an announcement place during congress.
DURATION OF CONGRESS